The SEO Squirrel takes care of all the behind-the-scenes tasks that take your mind off more important things that only you can do for you business. From correcting a typo, to customizing all of your content over to a new theme, and everything in between.
Website Management for WordPress Blog or Website
I bet that when you decided to open up your business, you didn’t anticipate all of the website work that was actually required, let alone the efforts to be made visible in search results. You are not alone! More often than not, entrepreneurs set out to sell their products or offer their services and often find themselves struggling to get clients because of the lack of visibility because they are not maintaining their website (if they even have one!). Updating your content to stay relevant is important, because in order for someone to hire you, they have to know you exist. Website Management for WordPress is an important part of maintaining a web presence.
This is where I come in. I do all the tedious and simple behind-the-scenes things that take your mind off more important tasks that you need to do for you business, often that nobody else can. I also take on larger tasks that you are incapable of doing yourself, and don’t have the time (or patience!) to learn. This means anything from correcting a typo on one of your pages, to switching everything over from one theme to another cohesively, to setting up a blog from scratch, and everything in between.
Here is a list of samples tasks that I complete as your website manager, that can be completed daily, weekly, or monthly:
- Blogging SEO – Ensuring all your draft posts (and any included media files) are optimized for being found by search engines, and ready to be published.
- Blog Maintenance – Once your draft blog posts are optimized, they are published according to your preferences (scheduled, immediately, etc.)
- Blog Content Creation – Sourcing the information, content, and publishing the optimized blog post.
- Testimonials Monitoring – Updating the Testimonials page with new submissions.
- Woo-Commerce Shop Monitoring – Ensuring that products are updated as-needed to correctly be marked as sold-out/in-stock/back-ordered, marked with the correct sale/regular price, product description, etc.
- Software Updates – As needed, your software, programs, plugins, widgets, theme, etc. will be updated.
- Task List – Tasks submitted via email will be completed as-required.
- Monthly Reports – You receive a monthly report of tasks completed, website visitors, and ranking updates (if available).
- Website Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Maintenance – Any new pages, media uploads (photos, files, videos, etc.) are optimized for being found in search results.
Don’t have a website? I can help with that too.
I will set up a basic version of WordPress for you to get started and give a great impression to your online visitors. I help you customize any template to match your business brand, and will happily recommend you to a web developper if that is what your project needs. I will make sure that your website is up to date on the current standards for being found in search engines, and also make sure that it’s coherent and intelligible to the humans reaching your site.
Local Services for Ottawa Businesses
While I offer my services to companies around the world, I focus on local businesses here in the Ottawa area, so that I am able to meet with you in person to discuss details, and visit your store to give you the full-service experience of what I can offer. To combine Business Photography, Website Management, and Local SEO, is to create a triple threat to boost your rankings AND your business value to real visitors.
I am more than just a face behind a screen, and I strive on creating real business relationships.
Let’s get started
Now that you’ve got all the puzzle pieces, let’s get started at putting them together. To schedule a free consultation to discuss which business photography options will suit your company best, send us a message through our contact page and we are happy to create a custom package for your needs and desires, and answer any questions you may have.
ps: keep an eye out on the facebook business page for our next Tuesday SEO Tip, or sign up for our newsletter to receive them directly in your inbox.
Stephanie de Montigny, The SEO Squirrel
Website Management for WordPress | Local SEO